Monday, April 20, 2015

Motivated Monday


1// Classes are nearly over! I will be extra motivated these next couple weeks trying to earn extra points wherever possible and preparing for my final exams. 

2// The flowers are blooming and the outdoors look so beautiful! When it's warm enough and the rain subsides, I like to take my studying outside. Living in Michigan, I could always use a little vitamin D! (No, seriously. Michiganders have to take supplements because of the lack of sunshine).

3// Even though I'm going to be working all summer, I still have to make my summer bucket list! Especially with moving to a new city and turning 21, this list could get pretty crazy.

What's motivating you this week? Let me know in the comments below!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...