Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Lilly for Target: No Luck


I was beyond excited for Lilly for Target. I already had my favorite items picked out. Unfortunately, I wasn't fast enough!

Many of us have read the tweets about how Lilly for Target degrades the brand and makes it cheap. Maybe if I were not a poor college student, I would agree. But most of my money goes to paying for college and I have to save for months in order to afford Lilly Pulitzer merchandise. Lilly doesn't look good on a snob, girls. 

While I know new pieces from the line are being sold on Ebay and Amazon, I do not want to support the people who buy up all the merchandise just to resell it at inflated prices. 

So for all the girls who did get the Lilly for Target items that they wanted before they sold out, awesome! I'm going to save up a little more to buy the dress I really wanted in the first place:

Source
Were you able to score any Lilly for Target? Do you think selling at Target cheapens the brand? Let me know in the comments below!


1 comment:

  1. I managed to get one shift online before everything was gone and called it a day. Love your idea of investing in a real Lilly though. When I was thinking of how much money I saved by not purchasing all the Target items I would have, I wasn't too upset at all.

    xo
    Alex | Mrs. Mason Dixon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...